1) Beware of your surrounding and use good judgement when talking to strangers.
2) Never leave your luggage, briefcase or other items unattended.
3) Exchange currency only from official money exchanger.
4) Never book air, rail, bus tickets and accommodation through strangers and unauthorized travel agents or tour operators .
5) Don’t answer the hotel door without verifying who it is and call the front desk for verification .
6) Close doors securely whenever you are in your room and use locking device provided.
7) Don’t draw attention to yourself by displaying large amounts of cash or jewelry.
8) Don’t invite strangers to your room.
9) Place all valuables in the hotel safe deposit box.
10) If you see any suspicious activity, please report your observation to police
11) Make copies of important documents.
12) Always take help of professional and experienced guide while going for trekking, expedition or summit climbing.